Thursday, May 15, 2014

So now what

I faked sickness to get out of going to school today. I owe fifty teachers five million worksheets, what else could I have done. I don't know. I don't know. I'm confused and afraid. I don't want to step out that door, I don't ever want to have to put on that uniform and walk out the door again. Please don't make me do this, please don't make me go see the councillor, she'd only use me as a case study, nothing more. To them I'd only be a subject to be studied, under the ruse of them trying to help. I don't know anything anymore. I'm scared, I'm lost. I'm so scared of what people would think when they see me walk out of that office, or worse, walk in. I'm nervous all the time, when I go out in public or when I talk to people or I DON'T KNOW. I DON'T KNOW! I'M SCARED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Please... If you're reading this, I'm scared. I need help...

Somebody... Please help me. Tell me what I should do. Tell me what I should do to end this cycle without going to the councillor. But nobody reads this blog anyway. I'd probably be dead before anyone reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment