Monday, May 26, 2014

Does anyone care any more?

I hate how mum doesn't get it. What does she think I do in my room, slack all day? I draw a little when I feel like it, and what is my Math Textbook doing in my room, huh. I FUCKING STUDY. I'M A FUCKING STUDENT IT IS MY FUCKING JOB. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M NOT DOING IT. YOU JUST NEVER NOTICE. I MEAN IT EVERY TIME I TELL YOU I DID MY WORK. I. FUCKING. MEANT. IT. This is why I wanted to die. This is the reason why I felt like decapitating myself. This is the bloody reason why I fell into depression and I can't even blame her because it's socially wrong. Society tells you never to blame your parents. "Oh you got depression? Too bad, it must have started from you somehow. Your parents don't cause depression they're your parents." Yeahhh that is totally NOT the reason why I have depression! Yeah, it's totally not possible to get depression from being misunderstood, never being given a chance to prove yourself, been given up on by the FUCKING PEOPLE WHO MEAN THE MOST TO YOU.

I lost faith in humanity the moment mum and dad gave up on me. They don't care about me anymore. Mum didn't even believe the counsellor when she told her that I had depression. She believed it once and never did again. She doesn't care anymore. She doesn't believe me anymore, she doesn't understand anymore, she now serious doesn't give a single fuck about me. And don't say that deep down she does. She doesn't. I can swear on it. Yesterday I passed out in my room on the floor for some reason. When I woke up I was in the same position, and when I tried to tell mum she said "Oh I thought you were just being lazy and fell asleep." THERE. SOLID PROOF RIGHT THERE. CASE CLOSED, MOTHER OFFICIALLY DOESN'T CARE. She meant the most to me, but what am I to her? I'm just a kid. If I died she can get another.

I'm... A toy. If it broke take it back to the store and get a new one. Life is a play with a lousy plot.

I'm not sure how to feel. I want to believe that mum still cares but I can't. I lost all confidence I had in myself. I bought the assessment because I realised the ones I already had fucking sucked, because I did them and nothing I did came up. And if this one works for the class genius it'd work for me. Mother doesn't understand it. I don't think she cares anymore. I don't know. I don't want to lose her, I lost Echo, I lost Jo, I lost Yumi, I lost everyone. I'm starting to feel distant from them, like they all exist in another world that isn't mine. I'm all alone in this world. But I wasn't always alone... Until now. And now, even mother has gone. She has given up on me now.

So do I have a reason not to give up on myself?

UPDATE : I just deleted all the selfies with my ugly face in it. See how many people notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment