Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Should I, should I not

I might have exaggerated a little when I told my teacher about my condition. But I refuse to tell my parents. I refuse. I refuse to tell the school councillor, who is only going to take me as a case study. He swore that the counsellor was a "good person". SHE'S GETTING PAID. OF COURSE SHE WOULD BE. I'm so confused. I hide under my bed every day, afraid. I don't hallucinate so much anymore, which is good. Sort of. I still panic a lot. I'm trying to recover but I can't. Breathing only makes it worse and I don't understand why. I'm scared, I'm lost. I don't know what to do. I need help but I'm scared to ask for it. I don't know what's causing it so would people think I'm faking it? A lot of things happen and you don't know why. Most of the time there's no explanation to things. SOME THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE. Example number 1 : My existence doesn't make sense. Example Number 2 : My life doesn't make sense.

So nothing makes sense. It is true. Nothing you do makes sense. Nothing makes sense.

Nothing.

Ever.

Will.

Make.

Sense.




Fuck I'm gonna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment