Thursday, May 22, 2014

Emergency

Today's the day we get back our Mid Year Exam results. I failed math again but it's not like I don't study or anything. I just don't do math. I JUST DON'T DO MATH. It's not like I'm not TRYING or anything. I WORK AND WORK AND WORK AND STUDY AND PRACTICE AND I. STILL. FUCKING. FAIL.

Not lookong forward to what they are going to say. It's always the same thing.

"You're not working hard enough."
"I might as well give up with you! What am I working so hard for?"
"You can pass but you choose not to!"
"You need to study more!"
"Study!"
"Study!"
"STUDY!!!"


Urgh. I hate those people. I hate them. I hate how my parents don't get how sometimes we try as hard as we can, but still fail. They must've gotten a flunk grade at least once in their lives.

They just won't tell me that, would they?

EDIT : FML. The school wants to meet them on Thursday. I'm fucked. I am so fucked. I am so, so, so FUCKED. Side note : Things have gotten awkward between me and Echo. But it's one - sided. Just awkward for me. Echo was flattered. Just that she doesn't swing that way. It sucks. It really really sucks.

Sigh... I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment