Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hello, Tomorrow's another day

Hey it has been a full year since I came here and only 209 views. Brilliant. And I'm sure that the first 100 are from me checking it every day. Wow. I'm probably never gonna finish Alice Mackenzie Kerning, nobody's reading it anyway. Like seriously. I moved to Wattpad where most of my fanfictions are. It's pretty cool. They're all Yogscast Fanfiction so... Yeah. Zoethian and Nanocoffee. Only. Oh and I have one Adopted by the Yogscast fanfic. But they're all kinda lame. Also two original works that I have writer's block on. Yay. If by some miracle somebody's interested, my wattpad name is KyokoSora, profile pic has a white rose on it. Wrote one story called Light In Darkness, one called Don't Leave Me Here Alone. That's all ya needa know to find me.

Still playing tons of Mincraft. 5hours a day. With Yumi and Echo, my two best friends. They're cool people. I mean, I mostly just run around building random crap. I still have no idea what I am doing.

I had a literature paper today, it was fun. I think Literature is the only exam paper I'd ever find fun. I only managed to get 95% on Lit before. Only literature... For some odd reason. Anyway, I suck at Math. Seriously. I have a phobia of math.

Last Monday after Math I had a major panic attack because I thought I'd fail. I don't know the results yet, but I had a really bad panic attack. I just lost it and embarrassed myself in front of the whole class. I screamed instead of crying. I screamed and screamed until I was in so much despair, I could barely make a sound. You know how rabbits are like, quiet and you can't even hear them if they are screaming? That's how I was. I couldn't scream. I just... couldn't. Jo, my friend had to keep holding on to me and walk me home for the attack to end. He seemed to be the only thing that stops an attack so far. But it was mortifying. I never wanted to step into the classroom again. I kinda stopped talking to the class, except for Vivian. So yeah.

Anyway, props gonna upload one more story before I end it. Maybe one on a Zombie Apocalypse, haha I don't know. I'd probably upload it halfway before stopping again at the second chapter.

Well, till next time.

Kyoko OUT.

Signed

Kyoko Sora
A.k.a.
Amelia Esqueleto.

No comments:

Post a Comment