Thursday, May 15, 2014

HAHA no.

Nobody is gonna read this blog. Ever. Hahaha shows how insignificant I am in the world. So if I die nobody is gonna be sad. Even mom said that. "If I die will you be sad?"
"Die die lor."

Yeah, very sensitive mom. But she can't be sensitive about what she doesn't know. Meaning she meant it, and it was what she really thinks. So I'm sorted for my parents. As to friends... They'd find new ones. They'll be fine. So I have literally no reason not to die. Awesome. Yeah it's so awesone. Except, the window grilles are always locked, the school keeps their rooftop gates locked ever since my last attempt (which was two years ago, in a different school, which didn't make the papers, but still), so all I've got is that gas stove and a pair of scissors. And kitchen knives. I still want something more efficient so I don't have to suffer more than I am now. I texted Echo but she hasn't replied. I guess I still have trouble saying a simple "I love you" before I end it. Hell, the only person I have a crush on is straight and won't ever love me back but still. Jo is great, I know he is. I like him, I love that guy. But he knows that. So he'd be okay. But Echo? Echo would never know how I feel about her. And I'm scared I won't ever have the chance to. Why is it so hard to confess to her... Because she knows I'm Bisexual? Because she is freaking perfect? Because I care for her so much that I don't know how to feel.

I love you Renee/Echo/Eskyla. I love you. I love you. I love you. And when I say that I mean I want to marry you kind of love you. But you won't ever love me back... You won't...

Sigh.. I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment