Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pretend

"Let's pretend that I'm okay." 


Okay, I'm going to talk. And you're going to listen. 

I have deleted these sentences over 20 times.

I have procrastinated my homework since 5 hours ago.

I haven't done shit.

I'm tired.

I'm sad.

I'm scared.

I'm worried.

I don't know why either.

Typing like this helps.

"Let's Pretend I'm not screaming."

Today is a mess

Tomorrow is a deadline.

Yesterday was hell.

What's this week going to be like?

Suddenly I see that yellow circle.

A blue logo pops up

And I see his message.

Something in me is awake.

I type back my reply.

"Let's Pretend I'm happy."

Today is a mess

Tomorrow is a deadline.

Yesterday was okay.

This week was fun.

I saw that yellow circle

In it was a '1'

The blue logo was bright

And I saw his message.

Something in me was awakened.

And it is something we call 'love'.

He is my Support.


"Let's Pretend."

"I want to break the mask."
"You're beautiful"
"See, your mask is breaking."
"I want you to be happy."
"I want you to be you."
"I want you to be okay again."
"I want you to be smiling."

...

Today, I stopped pretending.











-I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment