Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So We Broke Up

I guess I never talked about it here, that Jo and I dated once. For a bit of time, I'd say a month, we were together. And honestly, I don't think it went very well. I mean we didn't break up badly, but the fucker left me without an explanation. I had to go consult like 3~4 people be fore I got my answer, which I won't say because I would rather forget it.

(One guy said it was because his parents found out, another said it was because he didn't like me that way anymore. Couldn't tell which was the truth. Gave up in trying to figure out.)

While Jo and I were dating it was kinda... weird. We were together, but when I think about it I don't think I remembered much except the fact that we talked about the most normal things, held hands, had lunch, and... That was it. I think it was more present in the physical side than anything else. I really don't remember anything else.

The funny thing is after we broke up I had this weird obsession with the guy. Poor dude, I feel a little sorry. While I did my best to actively avoid him I was also actively trying to talk to him. Needless to say my grades went downhill from there. I think I became the clingy, annoying little sister. Until my friend had a crush on him, then I found myself letting go and getting a move on.

So hey, moral of the story is that I can go from sweet innocent child to creepy psychopathic stalker in less than 5.

5 what you say? Well...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

...

Better get running, fucker.

-Signing out, Kyoko

No comments:

Post a Comment